Liz Fanlo Makeup and Hair typically provides services to women in the Bay Area, Wine Country, the Peninsula, Lake Tahoe area and beyond! When a client comes to see us, she usually has several ideas in mind for makeup and hair and is looking for our recommendations and advice to help determine the best look.
You are the most important person in the world.
At least you will feel that way when you are in my studio, under my expert care. Unlike most other independent artist and salons, Liz Fanlo begins the relationship with a thorough discussion of your plans, dreams, and style, and through an ongoing communication process begun at our first contact, you (and your skin and hair) will never be without your makeup and hair artist by your side, if only virtually, until the big day. Is your party large? Working with large groups, on large projects with unique personalities requires maturity and professionalism. Liz Fanlo has had a long career and is known for her organizational abilities in addition to her creativity. Liz has worked with the most discerning of clients and will become part of your trusted team of professionals, working with the whole party to ensure we all enjoy the journey.
Your wedding or event is at the top of my priority list.
Period. I am not rushed, I am not distracted, I am not thinking about anyone or anything else when I am with you. That’s my promise to you because I love my career and I love making you look gorgeous.
Elegant and Personalized.
It’s difficult to feel beautiful in a cramped, busy salon underneath florescent lighting. It’s hard to feel special when you are rushed and surrounded by stressful energy. Instead, imagine receiving makeup and hair services while enjoying one of the most beautiful views in the City. Our studio is elegant, warm and inviting, where we play your favorite music as you relax. From the first contact, Liz Fanlo will forward to you information on preparing for your trial, personal grooming and event preparation based on what you and your skin and hair need in particular, in order to look your very best. Should there be more than just you in your group, a customized schedule will be created for your event, from our unique questionnaire that your friends and relatives will complete, helping us to prepare in advance for hair types, skin issues, style desires, coloring and the like.
Please browse through our case studies below for a deeper understanding of our approach.
- THE BRIDAL HAIR DILEMMA – UP OR DOWN? SJ’s friends told her she had to wear her hair up for her wedding, yet her fiance liked it down. In addition, she…more
- THE MOTHER OF THE GROOM – SHOULD YOU INCLUDE HER? Many brides are torn whether or not to include the mother of the groom when ordering makeup and hair services. See how two different brides handled this decision…more
- THE TOE-DIPPER – LET’S START WITH ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS Having never tried airbrush makeup before, AA called us for a makeup application. She neglected to tell us she was headed out to her engagement party, and …more
- FROM PROM NIGHT TO PHOTO SHOOTS TO WEDDING DAYS – “CAN YOU COVER MY ACNE”? It never fails, right? A breakout occurs the day of your big event. Makeup can… more
- EVENT MAKEUP – INSPIRATIONS NOT COSTUMES Theme parties are terrific, but usually clients don’t want to be in costume, but rather, want their look to be inspired by the theme…more
Liz Fanlo Makeup and Hair offers trial rates, event rates, and day rates, depending on your event, the services you require, and the location of the event(s). Our prices are competitive from the start. Due to the range of services that we offer, a standard rate is difficult to pin-point. In general, makeup and hair trials last 2.5 hours and cost $250 and are located at our outstanding studio in Pacific Heights. On location event rates and day rates start at $500. Please contact us to discuss your needs!
Email or Call (415-312-9070) today!
Liz Fanlo Makeup and Hair | 2335 Fillmore Street, San Francisco